To kick-start each week, since last August, we’ve been sharing facts from our research in posts that take just 60 seconds to read.
Last year in our 'One Minute Monday' blogs we covered areas from skill gaps to what employers look for in job applicants.
If you didn't have a minute to spare at the start of week, don't worry: you’ll need just 5 minutes to catch up on our 5 most popular 'One Minute Mondays' of 2015.
- Which sectors will provide tomorrow’s apprenticeships?
- How prepared for work are education leavers?
- Why do some employers not recruit young people?
- Skills shortages in retail
- Skills shortages: density and occupation
If you have any areas you’d like us to cover or want to let us know what you think of these facts get in touch on twitter (@ukces) using #oneminutemonday or comment below!